Wednesday, July 6, 2011

8 Weeks (at least that date is correct)

Today marks 8 weeks since my transplant and I was supposed to spend the afternoon in the city where it all happened and have a biopsy tomorrow but apparently there was mix-up and my biopsy was actually today. Oops. I don't know how that could have happened since the paperwork I got after my last biopsy says "7/7/11" and the automated phone call confirming my appointment said Thursday, July 7th as well. Luckily I was only about halfway to Philly when they called me and told me I had missed my appointment. I told them that I thought my appointment was tomorrow and if there was anyway they could fit me in since I was already on my way down and they said no. So instead of the 8 week anniversary I will be spending my 2 month anniversary in Philly having a biopsy done! They moved the appointment to Monday, July 11th and thankfully I was able to change my hotel reservation to Sunday without any penalty. Now I just have to try to change another appointment I had Monday afternoon. It's always an adventure with me.


Other than that nothing new to report here. I will let you all know how things go on Monday with my check-up and biopsy. Hope you all enjoyed the 4th of July!


-Bryan

1 comment: