Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tin Man Turns 27!

Today is my 27th birthday. This may not seem like a big deal, but given my condition about a year ago, it's a birthday tab I might not have made it to with  out receiving my new heart. My Facebook page has been blowing up with birthday wishes and you may also notice the blog has been changed to reflect my new age. I guess this means that I've officially entered my late 20's. I'm celebrating with friends and family this weekend in what I'm hoping will be one of my best birthdays yet!


In Philly news, I won't have to back down for a biopsy until May 8th which will be my annual checkup! Don't forget though, I will be down in two and a half weeks for Dash for Organ and Tissue Donation and there is still time to support me!


Thank you for all of your support the past year and I link forward to all the great things to come with my new age! I couldn't have gotten here with out you!


Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment