Friday, February 11, 2011

"A Heart On For Bryan" a Huge Success!

Let me first start by thanking everyone who came out last night and supported me. It was so wonderful of the White Elephant Burlesque Society to put on such a great show to benefit me especially since I have never met anyone involved with the troupe before last night. I also want to give a huge THANK YOU to Regina Oldham-Licata for organizing the whole thing. Although many people who RSVP'd with a yes did not show up, there was still a great turn out! Over $500 was raised last night at Piano's with more than an additional $300 coming in through online donations. If you were unable to attend last night don't worry, another event is being planned! I will let you know the details once they become available.


You can check out photos from the event by clicking here!
You can make an online donation through PayPal by clicking here.


Also, I am still looking for people to donate some blood for me. If you are type O negative and are willing to donate please shoot me an email at hrt4bryan@gmail.com. It's real simple. All you need to do is pick up a tag from me and visit the American Red Cross' website. Just put your zip code in on the right hand side and contact your local Red Cross Chapter to find a local blood drive.


Thanks again to everyone who was there last night and to everyone for their continued support!


-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment