Monday, November 22, 2010

Back to Reality... Sort of

Sorry I haven't kept you guys up to date the past couple of days. I was released from the Hospital yesterday afternoon and got back home to Verona around 4:30. It felt so good to take a hot shower and eat non Hospital food! I went back to work today (which was apparently a surprise for most people in the office) and I actually don't feel exhausted now that I'm home. We had a Thanksgiving Pot Luck Lunch and I ate so much I thought I was going to be sick. Again, it was good to eat non Hospital food, lol.

My home care nurse, Mark, was supposed to come to change my arm dressing but he is instead coming to my house tomorrow. Apparently I'm getting new pumps for my milrinone and he needs to program them. They should be delivered around Noon and since I can't drive, Lauren told me to just take the whole day off. Then it's back to work on Wednesday and then another 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving! I'll have to remember not to eat quite so much on the real day this way I can actually have room for dessert.

I'll keep you guys posted if anything major happens. And thank you again to all my coworkers for their generous donations for the Tricky Tray. I saw some pictures today and it looked like you all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment