Monday, April 11, 2011

An Uneventful Weekend

That's the best way to describe it. Well, medically anyway. Which according to my doctors, is a good weekend. I, however, find it very boring. Thankfully it was a weekend full of visitors!


Saturday I got a surprise visit from m Aunt Judy and Uncle Bob, my cousins Lori, Jen, and Jen's daughter Alesha. It was good to such a pleasant surprise and it's always good to see them. They live by Scranton and I don't see them nearly enough as I would like. I also got visited by Cait and Chris and they brought me goodies! Cait had told me she was coming and asked if there was anything I needed so I asked her to pick me up some saline solution for my contacts and some Purell hand sanitizer (and "any snacks that she may want that I may also enjoy". She brought Pretzel M&M's, Doritos, Potato Chips and Starburst Jelly Beans (which are my favorite jelly beans!). The snack have become very useful since the food here hasn't been the greatest.


My brother visited Sunday with his friend Casey who was all hopped up on Red Bull which is always a good time cause she's off the wall lol. I also had some "Virtual Visitors." Vicky and I video chatted on iChat and I did the same with Nicole and her Family during Sunday Dinner. It was like I was really there. Only they were eating delicious food and had just pushed around some salisbury steak around my place. Needless to say, those Doritos came in handy last night lol.


The Doctors came in this morning and said all my numbers look good and to just hang tight and wait for a heart to come available. They also said the SWAN looks good and they will keep it in until Thursday and then put a new one in for another week. I'm not quite sure what the plan is after that second week but hopefully I won't have to wait that long to find out. I'll keep you all up to date if anything else exciting happens. Remember, for the most up to date information on all the "action" here, follow me on Facebook on the Hrt4Bryan page.


-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment