Thursday, December 2, 2010

December checkup

I just got done with my monthly checkup and we're on our way home. Everything went fine. No changes or anything. They put me on a new medication earlier in the week to help with anxiety and to help me sleep at night. It seems to be working already. Hopefully it continues to work. They want to see me again in 3 weeks. My appointment is on December 21st. We hadn't expected to have to come down the week of Christmas but looks like we are. Maybe there will be a Christmas miracle and I will get a new heart before then. I can dream... As usual, I'll keep you all posted if anything changes or something major happens.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, this is GP. You are such as inspiration person, I truly admire you. We miss you at the big O Christmas party. I hope I can see you soon. Hang in there. God hasn't forgotten you!

    ReplyDelete