Thursday, February 17, 2011

A lot of Great Things Going on Right Now!

Hey everyone!
I have a few really great things to share with you. 2 of my friends are helping me out in a HUGE way! Here's what I have going on:


Stella & Dot Online Jewelry Trunk Show
Ladies, I have a great offer for you! My good friend Karen Rutherford sells Stella & Dot Jewelry and she is having an Online Trunk Show to benefit me! I don't really know how these Jewelry Trunk Shows work but she explained it to me and it seems pretty simple. For every item purchased 25% will be donated directy to me! So now you can help me out and look fabulous while doing it! Here's what you need to know:
To Place an Order follow these few steps:
1. Visit the following website:
2.On the upper right hand corner of the screen it will ask you to "Find Your Hostess" Click that link and a pop-up box will appear. Type in Bryan Indergrund
3. Then start shopping.
If you have questions or problems with this, please send Karen an e-mail with your order and I will gladly apply it to Bryan's Online Charity Trunk Show.
If you would like a Look Book. Please send Karen an e-mail with your address and she will gladly send you one.
This is open to everyone so please feel free to forward this to your friends and family!
The best part is, the Trunk show will be open until the end of March so you can browse now and come back and purchase things later!

16th Annual Dash for Organ & Tissue Donor Awareness
Another good friend of mine, Andrea Wilkinson will be participating in the 16th Annual Dash for Organ & Tissue Donor Awareness on Sunday, April 17, 2011. You can follow the link and support her. This event benefits The Gift of Life Donor Program which is the organizatioresponsible for recovering and distributing organs and tissues used in life-saving and life-enhancing transplants throughout Eastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey and Delaware. Essentially, they will be the ones in charge of getting me my heart so please donate to Andrea for this great organization!

Last but not least, I still have a few Direct Donation Tags that I will be sending over to Smiths Detection for the Blood Drive they are holding in my honor on March 9th. My next appointment is that same day so I will be unable to pick up more tags before then. I will try to see if they can send me more or if I can find someway to have someone pick some up for me and get them to me before then. I will keep you posted on that. 


Once again I feel so blessed to have such great friends who are willing to do so much to help me get through all of this.  Thank you again Karen, Andrea and everyone else who has been so instrumental in helping me through this. There is no way I could do it without all of your love and support.


-Bryan

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome Bryan! anything I can do to help I will! :) <3

    ReplyDelete